Permanent Residency Migration Expert in Sydney

Our full service to applicants include assistance with wide range of visas including visitor, student, skilled migrant 457 visas, family including partner/spouse and parent visas, refugee visas.

We help our clients obtain permanent residency (PR) and citizenship status as well as conduct representations at Migration and Refugee Review Tribunals.

McArdle Migration expert agent in Sydney poses registration with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) and are bound by its Code of Conduct.

Should the matter require hearing in front of magistrate, our immigration lawyers also based in Sydney are here to help.

Quick Migration Questions & Answers

What to expect from a migration expert in Australia?

Anyone considering themselves to be a migration expert must also hold a current registration with the Office of Migration Agent Registration Authority in Australia. This makes a migration expert a qualified migration agent able to help migrants with all visa applications including permanent residency.

How can I obtain permanent residency in Australia?

Settling permanently in Australia can be initiated by obtaining one of the following broad visa categories: skilled visa, student visa, family reuniting immigration and refugee and humanitarian program. The latter visa can in some instances grant you Australian permanent residency immediately.

How can I become Australian Citizen?

Four years after being granted an Australian permanent residency status, you are eligible to apply for Australian citizenship. Australian government allows dual citizenships if you chose to keep your existing nationality providing that your country of origin also supports dual passports.

Permanent residency

Need help applying for an Australian Visa?

Call McArdle MIGRATION - Sydney CBD location